Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm so proud of my sister!!!!

My little sister Katie graduated college this weekend! I am so stinkin' proud of her!

She is an amazing and talented graphic artist and designer and if you don't believe me, you should check out her website, www.katleehornstein.com . She made ALL of that, like... from scratch. Even the computer stuff. It's crazy. 

Katie has always been an amazing artist and her work always blows me away. I never know how to describe her work exactly, due to the fact that I'm not an artist. But I will say this: it has soul- it's not just computer art, it's art on the computer. I think there's a big difference. Her professors and her peers notice it too- maybe that's why she got the highest grade possible on her final portfolio review and was invited to an exclusive art show in New York at the end of her Senior year! (I'm bragging about my sister and I don't care!!!) 

I have no doubt that she has a beautiful, creative and inspiring career ahead of her. I only hope we can work together some day. Who knows... Hornstein Public Relations and Branding Incorporated?

 I love her so much!

Yay Katie! (Fine... I'll call you "Kat," but just this once.) Yay Kat!!!


Peace and Love, and Congratulations.

Photos from the day here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100576641223216.2595253.5515657&type=1&l=1f1e757cfc

No comments:

Post a Comment