Friday, March 5, 2010

Just another day in the 6th grade

Kaitlin: When I was giving a quiz to my second block today, pancake boy just kept yelling "Take off your panties! Take off your panties!" He seriously would not stop. He just kept yelling it and yelling it and yelling it
aaaahahaha
i actually found it funny cause it was so absurd
me: oh my god
yeah at that point you just have to laugh!
but wait i thought pancake was expelled for a million years
he's back!
Kaitlin: haha yup...
me: jeeezus
Kaitlin: he really learned how to act better from that
me: so like
what did you do to him
hahaha
Kaitlin: "Randall...thats inappropriate. Your classmates are trying to focus."
me: HA
Kaitlin: reeeeeally effective
me: HAHAHAHA
was it to you!? or to some girl in the class? or like... to the air?
Kaitlin: To the air mostly...
kid has ISSUES
me: congrats
this chat is totally going on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment